Abranet Ace HD’s open, symmetrical net structure with integrated loops in combination with ceramic grains allows for maximum cutting speed and consistent performance across a variety of surfaces and substrates. Ace HD features excellent dust extraction properties.The exceptional edge wear and durability of Abranet HD is ideal for situations where conventional abrasives fail.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Ceramic grains allows for maximum cutting speed and consistent performance across a variety of surfaces and substrates
- Coarse grit range makes this ideal for aggressive stock removal
- Features exceptional resistance to edge wear and clogging
- Delivers a dust-free sanding experience when used with a Mirka dust-free sanding system
- Grain: Special ceramic and aluminum oxide blend
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Nylon mesh grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Brown / white
- Grit Range: 40, 60, 80,
- Size: 6" size
- Quantity: 25 discs per box
MIRKA Abranet Ace HD6" Sanding Discs
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Mirka 6" Abranet Ace HD (Heavy Duty) Mesh Grip Sanding Discs (AH-241 Series) were specifically developed to achieve outstanding results on the most demanding surface conditions and repair applications.
Suited for automotive refinishing, metal processing, composite processing and vehicles manufacturing